Content Removal Faq
- Personal Reputation Management
- Local Business Reputation Management
- Lawyer Reputation Management
- Reputation Management for Doctors & Physicians
- Google business page reviews should become from real customer’s experience. However, that is not always the case where sometimes competitors, spammers, former employees or other people who are dissatisfied can write a bad review without actually used your products or services. That is unfair.
- If the review violates any of Google’s policies, flag it.
- Respond to the review and see if there is a way for you to make it right. They will oftentimes update their negative review to a positive review.
- Contact with an ORM Agency: Removal Media provides services like Remove bad reviews, Online Reputation management, etc.
- Step #1 If a review violates Trustpilot's User Guidelines, the reviewed company can report it from their business account.
- Step #2 The review poster can remove the review themselves, so your chance here is to contact the review poster and try to solve their issue. I think you can sign up for one of their plans, including the Free one, and respond to poster:
- Step #3 You need to respond to your reviews. Responding to the review can help you build your trust between your customer.
- Step #4 Contact Removal Media Team. Our extensive knowledge, in-depth experience, and advanced techniques make it possible to meet your expectations in a short time. In just 15 to 45 working days or so, you’ll have a clean listing with bad Reviews removed.
- Pushdown Campaign: Pushdown Campaign is a special type of Negative link suppression. There is a Negative link, and it contains Link you don’t want to show, to help protect your business reputation. Negative link addresses in the suppression list will not be accidentally imported into your keyword-based search results.
- Content Removal: We help you clean up permanently your online reputation and remove, all types of negative Google search results including, bad press, articles, blogs, reviews, court, police and arrest records, mugshots, court filings, court decisions, bankruptcy records, images, videos and more!
Get your no-obligation expert analysis
Removal Process includes de-indexing(de-listing)of negative Google search results including the removal of bad press and blogs, the takedown of embarrassing videos and pictures, mugshots, jail records, defamation articles, fake news and fake reviews.