Content Removal Faq
- Personal Reputation Management
- Local Business Reputation Management
- Lawyer Reputation Management
- Reputation Management for Doctors & Physicians
- Google business page reviews should become from real customer’s experience. However, that is not always the case where sometimes competitors, spammers, former employees or other people who are dissatisfied can write a bad review without actually used your products or services. That is unfair.
- If the review violates any of Google’s policies, flag it.
- Respond to the review and see if there is a way for you to make it right. They will oftentimes update their negative review to a positive review.
- Contact with an ORM Agency: Removal Media provides services like Remove bad reviews, Online Reputation management, etc.
- Step #1 If a review violates Trustpilot's User Guidelines, the reviewed company can report it from their business account.
- Step #2 The review poster can remove the review themselves, so your chance here is to contact the review poster and try to solve their issue. I think you can sign up for one of their plans, including the Free one, and respond to poster:
- Step #3 You need to respond to your reviews. Responding to the review can help you build your trust between your customer.
- Step #4 Contact Removal Media Team. Our extensive knowledge, in-depth experience, and advanced techniques make it possible to meet your expectations in a short time. In just 15 to 45 working days or so, you’ll have a clean listing with bad Reviews removed.
- Pushdown Campaign: Pushdown Campaign is a special type of Negative link suppression. There is a Negative link, and it contains Link you don’t want to show, to help protect your business reputation. Negative link addresses in the suppression list will not be accidentally imported into your keyword-based search results.
- Content Removal: We help you clean up permanently your online reputation and remove, all types of negative Google search results including, bad press, articles, blogs, reviews, court, police and arrest records, mugshots, court filings, court decisions, bankruptcy records, images, videos and more!
Other reputation companies focus on what we call “simple content”. They create blogs and online profiles using you name. This type of content is not diversified or strong enough to generate long-lasting results. Our wide range of diversified content including professionally created video, audio, press releases, articles, blog posts and custom websites will dominate your search results and build your reputation.
Once we create and publish our content we use several techniques to promote our content and “push” it up the search engine rankings. One of these techniques is called back-linking. This is where we link from other websites to our content. Search engines like Google see all of these links from other websites pointing towards our content and then rank the content higher. This technique holds up extremely well over time. Our service provides long lasting value. Unlike an advertisement that has a high cost and short life cycle our professional content will stay in the search engines for a very long time
Yes we can! At this time it is not possible to have a Rip Off Report deleted but we can push them deeper in the Search Engine results. We will create and promote content that will take control of the first pages of your search results. Our content will not only push back Rip Off report it also serves to build your reputation and attract new business. As we stated in the question above – Our service provides long lasting value. Unlike an advertisement that has a high cost and short life cycle our professional content will stay in the search engines for a very long time.
In some cases our legal team can help get items permanently deleted. Call us and we can discuss your specific situation. In cases where it is not possible to permanently delete negative information we will push these results deeper in the search engine rankings where they will be very difficult to find.
Our fees for individuals start at $500. Our fees for business start at $1500. We have a flat-fee pricing model, which means you know exactly what you will be paying for your reputation management needs. Other companies charge a monthly fee but you have no idea how many months you will need to pay to see results. We guarantee our work.
Reputation management is the only service we offer. We feel this is very important. Focusing on this specific service has made us experts in this field and allows us to deliver this service to you in the most professional and fastest way possible.
Our process will help you dominate your search results in all of the major search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing and AOL. Almost all other reputation management companies focus only on Google. Google does have a large market share but they other major search engines still serve millions of people.
Email us today and we can get started right now.
Get your no-obligation expert analysis
Removal Process includes de-indexing(de-listing)of negative Google search results including the removal of bad press and blogs, the takedown of embarrassing videos and pictures, mugshots, jail records, defamation articles, fake news and fake reviews.